Pleasure Pools Makes Pool & Spa Magazine’s Top 50 National Builders List – 2 Years in a Row!
Once again, Pleasure Aquatech Pools is happy to be on the list of the top 50 builders from Pool & Spa News. This marks the second year that the company from Mandeville, LA has made this list, which covers companies from all around the nation.
What makes the feat even more impressive is the fact that getting onto the list in those past two years has been more difficult than ever. The guidelines and scoring factors are far more stringent and difficult than they once were, so getting onto the list for two years in a row is spectacular. Anyone who is in the Mandeville and New Orleans area and is in need of a pool or a renovation might want to check out what the company has to offer.
Like other companies on the list though, Pleasure Aquatech Pools is not about getting awards and getting onto best-of lists. The company wants to make sure that all customers, whether they are a new build customer or they need a pool renovation, have the very best treatment and service. They want to build their business on the strength of the work they do and the quality of their employees. It just so happens to turn out that those are the different sorts of criteria Pool & Spa News uses when they are creating their scoring parameters for the list. Companies working hard and trying to do things the right way are the ones getting the recognition they deserve, and that is a wonderful thing!
What Do They Look For?
To get on the list of the top 50 builders, companies really do need to be among the best. They can’t stand out simply because they have great design or because they have been in business for a long time. Pool & Spa News bases their scoring system in five different areas and then adds each of the individual scores to get a final, overall score.
It’s a relatively simple method, and it covers all of the important areas that most companies should focus on normally. The areas delve into the business sense of the company, the quality of the company as well as how much they offer their community among other things. Let’s look at some of the different judging criteria and see what it all means.
- Revenue – How much money did the company bring in over the course of the last years including new pool construction as well as renovations?
- Staff – How qualified is the staff? From the newest person on the front office team to the veteran builders, having great staff is always important to any business.
- Industry Involvement – Is the company involved with other businesses in the industry? Pool & Spa News feels that working with buyers groups and related businesses can help to strengthen the industry.
- Web Presence – A company today needs to have a good website chock full of great information that is easy to understand and use. Companies also need to be aware of and participate in social media.
- Community Involvement – What does the company do for the community? How do they give back to the community?
All of the above items for each builder receive a score from Pool & Spa News.
Customers Should Choose Only the Best
This list is a great place for customers in New Orleans, and all around the country for that matter, to look for a great pool builder. They need to find someone who can bring together all of the right design elements with a great staff and plenty of experience. Customers who choose a company from this list can be sure they are choosing wisely.